What would the vlogging world be without cute couples who answer questions about themselves? A lot less entertaining, that’s for sure.
What’s the Girlfriend Tag or Boyfriend Tag?
One of the most popular couple’s vlog is the “boyfriend tag” or “girlfriend tag” (depending on if the channel owner has a girlfriend or boyfriend).
In this tag, the girlfriend or boyfriend of the channel owner answers questions about the relationship and their partner to prove how much they really know about them.
Here’s an example of the Boyfriend Tag by LaurDIY:
If you can’t wait to record your first girlfriend or boyfriend tag video, but haven’t found the right questions yet, you’re in luck: I’ve put together a list with 73 questions for couples in any stage of their relationship. Feel free to pick your favorite questions for your video and leave your own question ideas in the comments:
- 1. When/where did we meet?
- 2 Where was our first date?
- 3 Where/when was our first kiss?
- 4. Who said “I love you” first?
- 5. When is my birthday?
- 6. Where was I born?
- 7. What color are my eyes?
- 8. Which food do I like/hate?
- 9. I’m sitting in front of the TV. What’s on the screen?
- 10. What’s my favorite band/musician?
- 11. When/where did you meet my parents?
- 12. What’s my shoe size?
- 13. What’s my weirdest habit?
- 14. What am I good at?
- 15. What am I okay at?
- 16. What am I really bad at?
- 17. Which sport do I like the most?
- 18. What’s my favorite song?
- 19. What film always makes me cry?
- 20. What drink do I always order?
- 21. If I was collecting something, what would it be?
- 22. What is something you wish I didn’t do?
- 23. Where would I love to travel to?
- 24. I’m ordering a pizza. What toppings does it have?
- 25. I’m making a sandwich. What’s on it?
- 26. If I could, what candy could I eat all day long?
- 27. If I could live anywhere in the world, where would I live?
- 28. What weird talent do I have?
- 29. Where does my family come from?
- 30. What am I deathly afraid of?
- 31. What’s my nickname?
- 32. What is my favorite author?
- 33. What’s my favorite book?
- 34. What’s my favorite color?
- 35. What kind of films do I like?
- 36. What is the first thing that I do in the morning?
- 37. Complete this sentence: “My girlfriend/boyfriend is ______”
- 38. What’s my middle name?
- 39. What’s my best friend’s name?
- 40. Where was our first trip together?
- 41. How do I drink my coffee/tea?
- 42. Who is the dominant one in our relationship?
- 43. What’s my favorite video game?
- 44. Which of my hobbies do you find the least interesting?
- 45. Who usually wins our arguments?
- 46. What do we usually argue about?
- 47. What’s my favorite clothing item?
- 48. How long do I need in the morning to get ready?
- 49. Am I a morning or an evening person?
- 50. If you could change anything about me, what would it be?
- 51. What’s my favorite type of junk food?
- 52. I am at the zoo. Where will I spend all of my day?
- 53. What’s my favorite city?
- 54. Am I a mountain or a beach girl/boy?
- 55. Have I ever practiced an instrument? Which one?
- 56. What was my first job?
- 57. What was/is my least favorite subject in school?
- 58. When do I become the biggest fangirl/fanboy?
- 59. Where am I on a Friday night?
- 60. How do I spend my vacations?
- 61. What is my weirdest interest?
- 62. What’s my favorite song right now?
- 63. What is one thing I love doing but most people don’t?
- 64. I’m going to Starbucks. What will I order?
- 65. What did you learn from me?
- 66. What’s our song?
- 67. What TV show do I like that you hate?
- 68. Who is the organized one in the relationship?
- 69. Who is more jealous?
- 70. I won $1,000. What will I spend it on?
- 71. Who’s my favorite YouTuber?
- 72. What celebrity would I love to meet the most?
- 73. If I was an animal, which one would I be?
FAQ: Boyfriend Tag/Girlfriend Tag
Which questions should I choose?
I’d recommend starting with a few more general questions and then getting more into the specifics. However, the most important thing is that you have fun. So just pick questions that seem fun to you. 🙂
How long should a Boyfriend Tag or Girlfriend Tag video be?
Most bf tag/gf tag videos are between 7 and 15 minutes, but there is really no rule. This boyfriend tag video by Zoella was almost 25 minutes long:
In general, though, it makes sense to shoot a shorter video if you’re a lesser known channel and a longer video if you already have some fans.
More BF/GF Tag Question Ideas?
If you have more ideas for questions, please put them in the comments! Looking forward to reading about your ideas.
Also check out my list of questions for the sibling tag!