Need more in-depth information about video and YouTube marketing? The following video marketing resources I created are absolutely free:
40-page ebook: The Ultimate YouTube Tool Guide (2016)
Enter your email address to download for free:
Introducing The Ultimate YouTube Tool Guide: For the last three weeks I’ve been putting together a list of more than 35 tools and resources for YouTubers and video creators to compile them into an ebook for you to download.
These tools come from many different areas help you
- create better designs for your channel and videos
- analyze your (and your competitor’s) YouTube channel to find out what’s working and what isn’t
- discover free music and sound effects that fit your project
- find collaboration partners and YouTube communities
- promote your videos on social media – in an organized way
I also added a small list of the most professional free screen capture software and video editing suites.
This isn’t a cheap 2-page word-document-turned-PDF-file. All in all, I put together 40 pages to not only offer a list, but also to describe the tools so you know if they’re relevant for you. I even let you know which tools I recommend especially.
To get your copy of The Ultimate YouTube Tool Guide, sign up here to receive updates from this blog (you will get future bonuses as well – in fact, I’m creating a YouTube equipment guide right now):